Bless the Lord and forget not all His benefits! (Psalm 103:2)
We are praising and thanking the Lord for the gifts given in December. KHCB received $736,293. This supply met the monthly need of $245,000 and greatly helped to offset past months deficits. KHCB ended the year with a deficit of ($32,100). $42,000 was received in December and designated to the Pete Steigerwald Legacy Fund which is for Expansion opportunities and for replacing and updating equipment. KHCB is not in debt and is current on all of its obligations.
We truly praise the Lord for graciously providing for 2019. Please pray that God will supply for 2020.
Thank you for your faithful support of the ministry through your prayers and gifts that enable KHCB to continue to share the Gospel through 56 outlets by radio, through the internet on computers, tablets and phone apps, and in three languages (English, Spanish and Chinese).
January Monthly Events
- 2 | Ruston, LA 94.7 FM – nine years (2011)
- 11 | Radio Amistad 1400 AM (Spanish) – 29 years (1991)
- 17 | Presidents’ Day
- 22 | George Washington’s Birthday
- 23 | Bismarck, AR – 93.5 FM, Pearcy/Hot Springs, AR 104.5 FM and Mountain Pine, AR(Spanish) – 101.9 FM – three years (2017)
- 25 | Envelope Stuffing Day
- 26 | Texarkana, TX 91.9 FM (Spanish) – seven years (2013)
- 26 | Ash Wednesday
- For God’s gracious financial provision in December.
- For 29 years of broadcast ministry in Spanish in the Houston/Galveston area at AM 1400.
- For nine years of Christian programming in Arcadia in Ruston, LA at 94.7 FM, for seven years of airing Radio Amistad’s Spanish programs in Texarkana, TX at 91.9 Fm and three years in Arkansas at 93.9 FM in Bismarck, at 104.5 FM in Pearcy/Hot Springs and in Spanish at 101.9 FM in Mountain Pine.
- For the Lord’s direction for the ministry in 2020.
- For being able to relocate the Fredericksburg tower. A temporary facility has been provided, but a permanent location is still needed.
- For the Evans and Cannings families as they grieve, but with hope the home going of Lois Evans.