- For 55 years of broadcasting the Word of God at 105.7 FM in Houston.
- For 13 years of broadcast ministry in Bastrop, TX at 88.5 FM and eight years in Brownwood, TX at 91.7 FM
- For Radio Amistad’s outreach at the Career and Education Day where they were able to share the gospel with high school students and their parents (See page 3).
- For Programmers who faithfully teach the Bible and its truths.
- For the project of building a new station in Comstock, TX that will cover the Del Rio area. We are facing an FCC deadline at the beginning of April for it to be completed.
- For the Lord’s financial provision for the ministry needs this year as the budget has increased to $230,000.
- For the family of Sandy Zeek, an on-air volunteer, who passed away last month after a short battle with cancer. They grieve her passing but are rejoicing that she is with the Lord and they will see her again one day.
- For Krystal Tyler, who continues therapy to restore her voice. She suffered vocal chord damage in a car accident in the fall of 2015. She is only able to whisper and is undergoing weekly treatments.